Senior Product Designer
Send your resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Format for email subject: [Vacancy Number_ full name].
Bear with us for max 72 hours, one of our recruitment specialists will reach out to you for the next steps.
Who we are:
We are Digipal, a digital consultancy specializing in building high-performing product design and software development teams for clients across Europe and North America. We work with a wide range of organizations from ambitious startups to multinational corporations.
We have an unique career opportunity for you to work on building exciting digital products for international clients. Yet, remaining flexible in a remote-only environment and providing a top tier compensation package.
Currently, you have an opportunity to join Digipal as a Senior Product Designer and gain valuable experience within an international environment.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for someone with a passion for intuitive and user-friendly digital product design, hands-on experience in UX/UI and willingness to work in an international environment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work with Product Owners for our clients’ projects
- Involve in strategic activities around the product’s user experience and interface improvement and development, Design and shape unique, user-centric software interfaces that are intuitive, user-friendly and appealing
- Maintaining high visual quality standard of delivered design assets
- Work closely with the project teams to to create in depth UX/UI recommendations for clients
- Perform the daily work in Photoshop, Sketch, Figma and other visual design and wireframing tools
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience
- Hands-on experience in user research & wireframing and strong UI design skills
- Experience in working as a main/lead designer (track record of leading and advising junior designers will be a plus)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or other visual design tools
- Familiarity with the latest UX/UI trends and best practices
- Good command of written/spoken English (B2 and above)
- Experience of working in Scrum and Agile environment
- Salary range: GEL 5,900-7,200 Gross (Employment Options: employment agreement or as a contractor)
- 100% remote
- The best-in-class welcome pack
- Dedicated education budget for your development aspirations